[aprssig] APRS for a motorcycle - radios?

Ian ik7565 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 13 20:48:25 EST 2006

I use a TH-D7A on my motorcycle - feed it with a Garmin Foretrex 101.  When
I get off the bike both go with me - less opportunity for someone to steal.
I also use a helmet headset since I like the voice capability.  Once you get
your license you may find that talking is a lot of fun esp. if you're riding
with other friends.  I also have a Kenwood FRS with the same connectors as
the D7A - very convenient when riding with non-licensed friends.

73, Ian N8IK