[aprssig] mfj 1274

Bruce & Leigh Coates bruce.coates at sasktel.net
Mon Feb 6 18:14:32 EST 2006

MessageHi Brian

A 1274 nothing more than a 1270B with a tuning indicator.  Just like the 1270B it's a TNC2 clone and works fine APRS.  This includes using it with your station or a digipeater with a UIDIGI replacement ROM.  You will want to check out the MFJ tune-up procedure since these tend to need fine tuning from time to time.

73, Bruce - VE5BNC