[aprssig] Re: Star Wars

lcerney at viawest.net lcerney at viawest.net
Wed Feb 1 13:31:09 EST 2006

>> Star Wars Speed Trap
>> GPS being used to catch speeders

Plug for Scott's OpenTracker, when I was using it on a daily basis I had the
first config to show course and speed and a trigger to switch to the second
config without the C&S should my speed ever be > 75MPH. ;-)

Larry
K0ANI

what's even more incredible - some folks pay their own money to put GPS's in
their vehicles and live broadcast their speed.  Hmmm.  Maybe Steve could setup a
new .cgi page and then work out a bounty system with the local authorities to
finance Findu server upgrades.

Bill

This message was sent using ViaWest's Vmail.
http://www.viawest.net/