[aprssig] Re: Star Wars

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Wed Feb 1 13:36:59 EST 2006

> Plug for Scott's OpenTracker, when I was using it on a daily basis I had the
> first config to show course and speed and a trigger to switch to the second
> config without the C&S should my speed ever be > 75MPH. ;-)

Bigger plug for "real trackers" - they'd allow complete control of the
programming so one can be anywhere and at what ever speed, they want to
be.   Of course that probably violates Part 97 and there would be much
gnashing of teeth throughout the land of Amateur Radio if anybody ever
did that.  Still it's fun to consider the posibilites.

Bill