[aprssig] Coverage between Oklahoma City and Little Rock

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Dec 28 13:33:03 EST 2006

I wonder how many of the IGates are properly configured to pass message
traffic back to RF.  I haven't been able to get a response out of the
tracker for awhile now, but RX was a little flaky on that unit so it's hard
to say exactly what the problem is.

I know with aprsd I never was able to get it to gate messages properly,
which is why I finally gave up and switched to Xastir for my IGate.  I think
UI-View32 was the most popular IGate program last time I checked, though,
and as far as I know it works ok.

Scott
N1VG