[aprssig] Coverage between Oklahoma City and Little Rock

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Thu Dec 28 18:45:51 EST 2006

R. Crockett wrote:
> Normal APRS in the midwest where there aren't any mountain top APRS Digis.
> Oklahoma has lots of area that isn't covered by digis.. and Missouri only
> has them around major citys along hwy 44 and 70.

The Tulsa Amatuer Radio Club has digis in Tulsa at 400ft and 10watts to the coax
as well as up in the Ketchum area with similar capabilities.  The tulsa digi
(these days) hears too much, but can, in general provide at lease some coverage
for mobiles.

I am not familar with what digis are available in the mid east and south east of
Oklahoma, along the I-40 and I-75 corridors to the south.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW