[aprssig] Coverage between Oklahoma City and Little Rock

Richard Sharp, KQ4KX kq4kx at arrl.net
Thu Dec 28 12:30:29 EST 2006

I spent a few days in OKC last month.  There was fairly good digi coverage
in the OKC area (using D7 and 1/4wave magmount).  However, I was
disappointed to see that only one digi (of the ten I counted) seemed to be
compliant with the new n-N Paradigm.  There was IGate stations in the area
too.

Richard