[aprssig] PSKMail Live CD

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Wed Dec 20 12:53:23 EST 2006

I guess I am feeling a bit 'proprietary' about  this thread as it was
started by me to let people know where you could get PSKMail a new
technology, just featured in QST. It was to inform people where they
could find it for theirselves and that it was available from me for a
small sum if you didn't have access to broadband.

Then up jumps a comment from a guy who I can't remember the last time
he ever posted something positive and off we go on a flame war, a
rather tame one as iNet flame wars rank, but still unpleasant. I
credit a handful of the correspondents on the thread for trying to
keep it mellow, but there were still those who insisted on filling
the air with rancor ... sheeesh!

I suppose it shouldn't bother me so much, after all it has been ages
since APRSSIG has had a really decent pi**ing contest ... but guys,
really ... grow up, get a life!

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit