[aprssig] PSKMail Live CD

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Wed Dec 20 11:07:24 EST 2006

Stephen Brown Jr wrote:
> How so? I respectfully disagree. That is exactly what they are doing
> with this system, playing "god" There are no other systems out there
> than can accomplish what theirs can (not yet anyhow), therefore we are
> forced to use their proprietary closed system and they decide who
> becomes a PMBO or not and if you meet their "criteria"

Quite a while back, I started the http://openlink.dev.java.net project to try
and recreate an opensource copy of the winlink UI that would wrap around open
source transports.  I ran out of energy, and noone seemed interested in helping
me put together PSK31 or other digital mode transports that I could interface
into the system.  So, I put it aside.  It's setting out there, and if someone
wants to jump in and run with it, that would be great.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW