[aprssig] PSKMail Live CD

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Wed Dec 20 12:34:20 EST 2006

I am an occasional Winlink user and it fills the needs when I am out in
hunting camp or anywhere away from home.  It allows me to both send and
receive email without an internet connection.  That certainly has its place
in my life and I certainly appreciate having that system available for FREE
to any ham that wants to use it.  Then with their latest feature of
APRSLink, I can send and receive emails from my D7A or D700 without even
having a computer connected!  What more could we ask for?

So, if you don't like the way it is operated, you don't have to complain,
just DON'T USE IT!  That is pretty simple, isn't it?

Thank you Winlink for being there!

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info