[aprssig] Filter port

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Mon Aug 28 16:22:24 EDT 2006

Is your filter _only_ "filter p/ILX/MKX b/K9KRW*/KB9YQX*" without the
quotes?  I am doing this with first.aprs.net which is running the
current javAPRSFilter and it is not displaying stations from all over.
I also used "filter p/ILX/MKX b/K9KRW*/KB9YQX* -b/CW*" with the same
results although the -b/CW* is not needed since you have already
specified that you only want packets from stations starting with ILX,
MKX, K9KRW, and KB9YQX.

I think the biggest issue for you has been that javAPRSFilter was
probably ignoring your t/mkx* before but is now trying to make the best
of it by passing all messages and that it is now trying to make the best
of t/n/ilx* and passing all NWS packets.  Maybe Roger was being a bit
too helpful in his code ;-)

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net