[aprssig] Filter port

Roger Bille roger.bille at telia.com
Mon Aug 28 16:05:57 EDT 2006

 Robbie,

 Normally the t-filter will pass all packets with the type you specify. You
can limited this by a specific call (no wildcard) and a distance. For
example if you say:

	t/n/WA9INF/500

 You will get all NWS weather objects within a range of 500 km from your
last position packets. It assumes that WA9INF is sending positions on APRS.

 The t-filter does not have the same syntax as e.g. b-filter where you can
list a number of calls (with and without wildcard) as arguments. The
t-filter is more like the f-filter in this context.

 73 de Roger