[aprssig] Filter port

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Aug 28 15:55:32 EDT 2006

Roger,

I am trying to understand why the t (type) as you say should not work
when I was using it before and it did the job that I needed, :-)

I quote from the filter.txt file on your web page..

Syntax:        t/type
                t/type/call/dist

call = call of a station or object

So, using t/n/ILX*/MKX*, I was following the guideline t(type)/n(NWS)/call(ILX*)/call(MKX*)

That should work as well as p(prefix)/ILX*/MKX since n was a type as well as the calls equaling a type.

I will survive, but it has me confused and I will cease from pestering the sig... :-)

Robbie