[aprssig] Auto. Emailing by a D7A

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Thu Aug 3 11:26:58 EDT 2006

I am surprised that noone has made the obvious statement, if you are
in a position that you could use the APRS Email service, you are in a
position to post a position to the APRS-IS. Now f your point is to
'email' that position to someone else (not some APRS-IS linked server
that handles posits) it would be much easier to wire an application
for that person to run on their machone to get your posit from Findu
and compose an email.

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors