[aprssig] FINDU multiple station displays.

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Thu Apr 20 14:59:03 EDT 2006

On Apr 20, 2006, at 1:40 PM, VE7GDH wrote:

> I wasn't aware of it either. Good information to have!

OK, for those that are not aware, virtually all of the cgis and their
parameters are documented on

http://www.findu.com/cgi.html

This link appears on almost all findU pages.

Under the comment section of those cgi's that accept wildcards, you
will see "accepts wildcards" with a link to a section on the page
explaining wildcards, and even gives an example.

For those of you that do not wish to form your own URLs, there are a
number of pages with forms to create them for you, the list is at

http://www.findu.com

The first (http://www.wulfden.org/APRSQuery.shtml) even has examples
of wildcards in the first section (others may too, I didn't check any
further.

Steve K4HG