[aprssig] Bad path for a plane

Richard Montgomery kb4ytm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 18:06:06 EDT 2006

I've contacted him a couple of times previously for using bad paths. He
changes it for a while to WIDE3-3 or similar, and then for some reason
changes it back to some crazy path usually including a RELAY at the end
of the path. He usually makes daily trips from Shreveport, LA to
Memphis, TN. We do trap the WIDE7-7 in Memphis BUT once he gets a couple
of digi hops away in Arkansas it then floods out network because it
arrives as WIDE7-5 or something similar.

Richard
KB4YTM