[aprssig] Bad path for a plane

stewart00311 stewart00311 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 10 19:45:49 EDT 2006

As I have learned so far if you change the path manually in the D700 it will
stay, but I had done this then went and used the PC to program my radio and
forgot to change the settings before shooting the data, and guess what had
to change it again. This time changed the PC settings also.
Just a thought of how he may be changing them back to the Wide7-7

Still learning here in Mid Tn

Thanks for all of the info the list puts out.

Jon
KD4ANG