[aprssig] UI-DIGI dupe

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Fri Apr 7 10:08:49 EDT 2006

It's interesting that one ends in '.' and the other ends in '?'.  In my
experience, a '.' at the end of a packet is usually a carriage return.
Maybe something's happening to special characters?  I haven't looked at a
UI-DIGI config in a while, and I don't remember if there's an option to
strip special characters.  Seems like that'd do it, though.

Scott
N1VG