[aprssig] How should this work -> TRACE WIDE2-2

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Wed Sep 14 16:41:04 EDT 2005

The problem is you're using paint.. :D

To be serious about it though, I'm not very sure why it does
that.  Back the last time I used PAINT it didn't support TIF, GIF,
JPEG, etc.  It supported BMP, PCX, and DIB.. :-)

There's a variety of free and better programs out there.  The Gimp
comes to mind as a free one.  www.gimp.org/win32

--Droo, K1XVM