[aprssig] How should this work -> TRACE WIDE2-2

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Sep 14 16:25:45 EDT 2005

Yes, but why does PAINT that comes with windows
make everything a .GIF now when it used to do
a .gif?  that is what I dont understand..

Grrr...
Bob

>>> Drew Baxter <droobie at maine.rr.com> 09/14/05 12:42 PM >>>
Microsoft servers are case insensitive usually, so GIF or gif doesn't
really matter.  This is more of a Unix 'gotcha' seeing as the site in
question is running Apache on Unix...  Unix is very much case sensitive... :)

--Droo, K1XVM