[aprssig] Airborne APRS

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Fri Oct 28 11:37:29 EDT 2005

Yes, that is what I was going to suggest as well.  You would not need an
externam antenna .. and as I understand it you would need to go thru a LOT
of hurdles to mount an antenna outside the aircraft.  You would not even
need to have a GPS attached to the D7a  ... except it would help if you
wanted to fly towards the target ;-)   but if you just wanted to receive and
get a lat/lon for relay to the ground .. a D7A would be just the ticket.

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite