[aprssig] Re: UI-View Bashing

KA8VIT ka8vit at ka8vit.com
Wed Oct 12 13:54:34 EDT 2005

Hello again, Keith,

It's not what you said, but rather how you said it that offended
me.

The word "tact," comes to mind.

Diplomacy....     is the ability to tell somebody to go to hell
in such a way that they actually look forward to the trip.

Maybe we all need a little lesson in it.

We all have opinions.  How we express them has a lot to do
with how they are accepted by others.

I use UI-View, and agree with your assessment of it.

But bashing  Bob, who has done so much for APRS and ham
radio, in my opinion, colors anything else you may say.

And I say this not knowing Bob in anyway except through his
work with APRS and ham radio.

 > If something doesn't work, fix it

I was curious though, when is your software is coming out?

Or why don't you volunteer to re-work/help the authors with
UI-View?

As I said, it's not what you said, but rather how you said it.

I wish you well.

73,

Bill  KA8VIT