[aprssig] Xastir install issues

J. Lance Cotton joe at baconcheddar.org
Wed Nov 30 14:00:04 EST 2005

Bill Diaz wrote:
> As I keep telling you, I cannot install XAstir due to "Xasitr install
> issues" which you REFUSE to admit exists!  How many times do you need to be
> told?  I cannot form an opinion on something I can't install?  Should be a
> simple concept for you to to understand, but apparently the challange is too
> great?

How about we just say what is true:

1) Xastir does not have a single-executable installer
2) Complaining about 1) will not make it happen
3) Xastir will run on windows
4) Success accomplishing 3) is mixed
5) 4) does not bother many of us, but we would like it to be easier
6) Xastir is a UNIX/Linux program at heart, despite 3)

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat the
cookies.