[aprssig] Xastir install issues

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 30 12:33:44 EST 2005

For those who haven't put this thread in their kill file yet, here's
a nice chart showing Xastir file downloads since we put the project
up on SourceForge.  The project was around before that date, just
hosted somewhere else.  This chart does not include all of the
people that are keeping Xastir up-to-date via CVS:

<http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?group_id=45562&ugn=xastir&mode=alltime&&type=prdownload>