[aprssig] Xastir install issues

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Wed Nov 30 11:20:30 EST 2005

On Nov 30, 2005, at 10:08 AM, Dave Baxter wrote:

> Someone please tell me where the official open access user forum, with
> FAQ's etc is for Xastir.

http://www.xastir.org/ is the xastir home page.  Documentation, etc is
available from here.

The "open access user forum" is the xastir users mailing list, also
linked from the xastir project home page.  You can view the mailing
list archives without being a member.

to the mailing list home page.

> I now have 3 url's, all seem to end up at a
> site where I get "Content Warnings" in IE, and then Error 404.

security certificate.  Depending on how tight you have IE security
settings, it may block access.  If it's not that then your web browser,
proxy server, or ISP may have problems.  The site is up, and I've
visited it a few times over the past couple of days.

>   None of them are on Yahoo's servers.

not sure how Yahoo got in the picture, but xastir has nothing to do
with yahoo.

-Jason
kg4wsv