[aprssig] I-Gate

Robbie mwrobertson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 11:42:09 EST 2005

The station here that looks like the cause of delayed packets, is 60
plus miles west of the area it is I-Gateing and there are 3 or 4 I-gates
around us that are not doing the delay. I even think there are a couple
UI-View I-Gates, not sure on that...

Maybe the fact that we have several really good coverage digipeaters and
can be heard the 60 plus miles on one hop that is part of the problem.

It isn't going to bring down the network, but it sure is weired watching
a mobile leapfrog down the highway, and doesn't look too good for APRS IMHO

Robbie