[aprssig] I-Gate

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Wed Nov 23 11:26:12 EST 2005

It seems these delays are always caused by UI-View32 IGates, and it's been
mentioned here many times before, but I haven't heard any usable solutions
or an explanation.  Anybody know any?

Same thing's been going on in San Francisco with KG6MRC-1 IGate, as can be
seen by the timestamps at:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=N6WKZ-2&time=1
73, Cap