[aprssig] A funny packet story/joke (The KISS guys will get it)

Jacques C. Voisin n4jcv at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 11:06:05 EST 2005

How much longer is that funny nonsense going to last, it worse than the spam
I get. Grow up!!!

Jacques C. Voisin, N4JCV
-ARES/RACES of Orange County ,FL
AEC Training- Skywarn Manager Orange County
-American Red Cross of Central Florida
Communication Chairman
Orange County Coordinator DAT
Trustee of N4ARC station