[aprssig] Generic WIDE still works - surprised

Bruce, KQ4TV aprs at almostanywhere.com
Sun May 29 22:47:37 EDT 2005

Friday I completed the conversion of the three digis that I maintain
around Nashville to the New n-N Paradigm.

Frankin:            NT4L-3     now   NT4UX-1  KPC-3 v8.2
Short Mountain:     NT4L-1     now   NT4UX-2  UIdigi 1.9b3
Blueberry Hill:     WB0NOO-2   now   NT4UX-3  UIdigi 1.9b3

The Short mountain digi covers I-40 from West of Cookville into
Nashville.
I replaced the UIdigi chip Friday afternoon at the Short Mountain site.

Bruce, KQ4TV

--
Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV
Trustee for NT4UX