[aprssig] Generic WIDE still works - surprised

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:32:30 EDT 2005

I found that when I was mobile in and around Chicago, I was getting in
better with RELAY,WIDE2-2 than using WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2.  Was renaming
RELAY to WIDE1-1 a way to force the change on all RELAY digis?  Right
now there is a disparity between the local WIDE's that have upgraded
and the area home stations that are slow to adopting the new standard.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.