[aprssig] Generic WIDE still works - surprised

Richard Montgomery kb4ytm at gmail.com
Fri May 27 00:53:58 EDT 2005

I noticed a mobile user today near TN with a path of RELAY,WIDE,WIDE.

I just thought I would look to see how often he was on findu.com.

Surprisingly, this person made a journey from south Texas to near
Chicago with just a few dropouts. I checked findu (great site btw) for
raw data, and am pasting below a list of digi's that all responded to
the generic WIDE in case someone here notices one local or knows the
sysop to pass along a note about the new settings.

Keep up the good work guys. Tons of email today from the list. Very hot
topics lately!!.

Richard

N5ZTW
W5MAY-2