[aprssig] APRServe??

Glenn Wiebe gswiebe at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue May 24 12:20:02 EDT 2005

When I started this thread I assumed that hundreds of WinAPRS users where
already doing what I wanted to do. Surprise! Really all I would like to do is
click on Settings/TCP/IP and select from a list of previously entered servers. I
would then view all station heard (filtered) by that server and would be able to
exchange one liners if desired just as though I was in that area.

Java seems to be a prerequisite, something I am not familiar with. Here using
XP/SP2. A search on "Java" turned up many hits so I assume I can use that mode.

Sending an email to a server setting up filter parameters sounds like a great
feature, something I haven't tried yet.

73 de Glenn...VE4GN