[aprssig] APRServe??

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Mon May 23 14:33:14 EDT 2005

That is fine, but we still need to know if (and in what versions)
WinAPRS supports automatically setting server filters at login.  We know
it supports sending messages (so the APRS message method of setting a
filter is ok), but I don't know whether there is a mechanism built-in to
automatically set filters at connection/login time.

Any help from the WinAPRS users/authors?

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net