[aprssig] Building trackers

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 23 18:23:54 EDT 2005

I think the $89 Pocket Tracker with its built-in 2m
transmitter is the most efficient way to go
Just add GPS and go.

And it comes with both the 144.39 and the alt-input
144.99 frequency.  TO use these at any event,
just run a D700 has a .99 to .39 digi and these
little trackers don't have to compete with anything
else, since they have their own frequency.  Bob