[aprssig] UIdigi settings for New-N

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Wed May 18 10:38:07 EDT 2005

With the new settings for UITRF=2 and UIFLD=4 you do not need to include
WIDE1-1 in the UID list.

See my updated: http://dxspots.com/FIX14439_UIDIGI-ROM.html which is at
version 1.4 Do a <ctrl>R to refresh your browser if it does not show
version 1.4 May 17 2005.

Sample files are in http://www.dxspots.com/FIX14439_UIDIGI-ROM.ZIP

Note that in that file UITRF=2 and UIFLD=2. This is due to a fault in
the configuration program which builds the wrong values into these
parms. I provide patching instructions in my article so that you can
patch the code before you burn it. Alternately you can remotely set
UIFLD=4 later. Since so little use will be made of the UIF call anyway
if it gets bumped back to 2 it hardly matters.

Ron, N5IN