[aprssig] UIdigi settings for New-N

n2lbt at spamcop.net n2lbt at spamcop.net
Wed May 18 10:26:52 EDT 2005

I think some of these issues are being addressed over on the uidigi
list. I'm sure everyone is not interested in the details of this
stuff. Most people will be happy to know that WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 will
work for them mobile.

Ui-digi owners/operators should be on the

Low volume, extremely focused discussion.

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY