[aprssig] Pm maps 3.5, winaprs ?

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 22:48:33 EDT 2005

Brian,
Now it works.  I didn't understand what to do with the
276 update.  I have it in the 251 folder and restarted
it and I have the street level maps that I couldn't
get to work.  I tried to make 276 work on its own and
not as an update to the earlier 251.

Thanks,

--- Brian Webster <bwebster at wirelessmapping.com>