[aprssig] Pm maps 3.5, winaprs ?

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Mon May 16 22:26:55 EDT 2005

 I got this version to run on windows 98 and Windows XP. I do recall that to
get it to run under XP there needed to be a file added to the operating
system that is not included with XP and is for 95 and 98. Here is the text
of the message I received from a friend who helped get it running under XP:

 Here's what you need to do:
Copy the attached mfcans32.dll to the Windows\System (not System32)
directory (this is the secret missing file!)
Copy the standard oc30.dll & mapocx.ocx to the same folder
Then do the regsrv32 mapocx.ocx  - Boom! You're done!

He sent me the file but I believe you can get it from the microsoft site.
Hope this helps you guys.

Brian, N2KGC