[aprssig] APRS Symbol question...

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 16 09:37:35 EDT 2005

>I've recently wanted to create APRS objects
>for Ham club meetings and other events,
>and have been unable to find an existing
>symbol that was appropriate.

The BIG eyeball symbol was intended for any
object of immediate interest to hams in the
area...  In APRSdos it is bright yellow and is
bigger than all other symbols and cannot be
missed.  Programs that use fixed sized ICONS
instead of vector symbols may not be quite
as distinctive...

I intended for this to be used for Hamfests,
Meetings, etc.  Places to have eyeballs with
other hams..

Bob