[aprssig] Pm maps 3.5, winaprs ?

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 15 22:32:57 EDT 2005

Hello Mark,

This is an old thread from January or so.

I have done the installation of pmapOCX and made sure
the correct drive letter is showing to read the CD.
With the newer versions of WinAPRS I lose street level
images.

Now, I have not installed the PM to my hard drive
since it did work before with WinAPRS without
installation or copying any files to the hard drive.

I went back to 2.5.1 in order to keep my old PM 3.5 in
use.

If your post is in regard to the newest version of
PMAP then I am still out of luck because I haven't
shelled out the $50? to buy the new version(s).

If you can elaborate any further or reiterate any
further, I would appreciate clearing up the mud.

Thanks,
Chris Rose
KB8UIH