[aprssig] FW: KPC-3 v8.2 release xxxx-7265 bug confirmed

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Fri May 13 11:20:53 EDT 2005

On Thu, 12 May 2005, Herb Gerhardt wrote:

> FYI for New Paradigm digis using KPC-3 (not the plus) TNC's.  Herb KB7UVC

   Dont' mean to throw wrenches into this already confusing subject
but....

   I didn't include the entire message quote above (folks can go back and
read it) but I think that the above info for the 7265 version is
incorrect. We just had this discussion in length concerning the 8.2 chip
versions in the digiowners sig. I'll gather those messages and post them
someplace.

  I'll be testing this particular chip this weekend (on two Tallahassee
area Digi's) to verify others findings in the Digiowners Sig but there was
a difference between 8.2 version 7265 and the earlier versions of the 8.2
for the original KPC-3.

--

...DOUG, KD4MOJ
http://www.kd4moj.org