[aprssig] WinAPRS as IGate

Mark Sproul kb2ici at amsat.org
Thu May 12 10:47:44 EDT 2005

Yes, WinAPRS

Actually Steve Dimse and I developed the entire IGate concept and
functionality so WinAPRS was the very first IGate program.

There is documentation at

	http://www.winaprs.org/WAPRSdoc.htm#IGate

If you have further questions, let me know

Mark

At 8:46 AM -0400 5/12/05, William McKeehan wrote:
>Is it possible to have WinAPRS function as an IGate?
>
>Are there any step-by-step directions for doing this?
>
>--
>William McKeehan
>KI4HDU
>Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
>http://mckeehan.homeip.net

Mark Sproul                              |
http://ecs.rutgers.edu                   |
msproul at jove.rutgers.edu                 |
Manager - Engineering Computing Services | 732-445-3121
Rutgers University School of Engineering |
Office: Eng D111                         |