[aprssig] Help explaining packets

Dennis Hudson n2lbt at spamcop.net
Wed May 11 10:20:35 EDT 2005

While we're picking on Ken here, could you all lower your paths down
there? You are QRMing us in Upstate and and Northern NY with WIDE3
paths.

We recommend using single or 2 hop maximum for igates. There is an
iGate for every high digi from here to you so 2 hops are not necessary.

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY