[aprssig] Worldwide APRS Digipeater statistics

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Fri May 6 22:28:19 EDT 2005

What in Digi_NED needs updating?

I'm experimenting with it and it seems to handle the new paradigm perfectly.

Also, defining the digi capabilities by Icon is probably very misleading. I
know it is in my case. I'm still using the standard D in digi_ned, but the
full paradigm is implemented as far as I can tell from the rules I set up.

...hasan, N0AN