[aprssig] D700 Digipeater settings

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri May 6 14:10:14 EDT 2005

If I have a Kenwood (specifically a TS-2000) that is at a permanent location,
is it OK to set it up as with a UITRACE of WIDE or should this be avoided?

We have a number of hospitals in East TN that have recently added ham
equipment to their facilities; many of them are running the TS-2000; these
machines sit idle most of the time. I think it would be nice to see them
operational as digi's.

Thoughts?