[aprssig] User created findU pages

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Thu May 5 22:37:40 EDT 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 10:26 PM, Brad McConahay wrote:

> Unless I'm missing something, I thought that's what I created last
> month...
>
> http://aprs.n8qq.com/replace

I do not know why, but I never got notification you had implemented
this, was it a sig message? I searched my email arcives and have no
mention of a working system, the message from you were theoretical.
We had the discussion of the variable syntax, and the thread just
ended and I never heard more. There have been some issues with TAPR
moving servers, it may have gotten lost in there.

> Or do you really hate the long variable/functions that much?  :)

I do, but I'm a big believer in he who codes, rules!

So any examples of people using this yet?

Steve K4HG