[aprssig] User created findU pages

Brad McConahay brad at n8qq.com
Thu May 5 23:01:26 EDT 2005

Yeah, the original announcement and some misc notes are in the sig message
at:

http://www.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig/2005-April/006059.html

> So any examples of people using this yet?

No takers yet that I've seen in the logs.  One of the guys who is in contact
with me regrading the xml interface indicated that it could replace what he
was trying to do with the xml, but he hasn't had a chance to mess with it
yet, I don't believe.

Brad N8QQ