[aprssig] TM-271A manual;

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Mar 10 16:27:45 EST 2005

> Look for "Kenwwood TM271 Manual.PDF" .  As usual, left-clicking the link
> will try to open the PDF in your browser, while RIGHT-clicking will
> offer to "Save Target As... " which is usually what one wants.  It's a
> 1.25MB file download.

Thanks.  I tried getting it off their site at home and at work, and both
places got a 0-byte file.

> I would assume the hole in the case, and the pads on the PC board would
> still be there for the din plug. Perhaps one could thread a pigtail made

If so, I'll know soon enough.  I know a local Kenwood dealer... I'll see if
I can get a part number for the connector if it's not something with an
obvious equivalent I can get form Digi-Key.  If the pads and everything are
there, I'll document the procedure and post pictures of the process.

Scott
N1VG