[aprssig] GPS FIX MOUNT FOR MOBILE USE???????????

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jun 23 18:30:10 EDT 2005

What's the connector on the D700?  Is that the 3.5mm jack?  Does it provide
power too?

I resell the Deluo GPS Lite, which is great for inside mounting but you
probably wouldn't want to permanently mount it on the outside of your car.
The Garmin GPS 18 should work for that, and it's under $100.

The units I'm selling come with a DB9 connector for use with the
OpenTracker, TT3, and probably the KPC-3+ though I haven't tried it.  If
there's enough demand I could probably sell them with the right connector
for the D700/D7A.

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker