[aprssig] Confusion with settings.

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Jun 7 11:32:08 EDT 2005

If your shack is monitoring on RF and if you stay in range of your shack, you
should not need any path to get to your display in the shack.

If you go out of the range of your shack, then you will need another digi to
relay your signal to your shack; that's when a path becomes necessary.

What path depends on the digi's in your area and how they are setup.